Social Media Marketing has grown in importance for community, conversation and reputation management. With an ever-increasing number of users, top social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and many others – are becoming a marketer’s delight. In fact, Facebook traffic has overtaken Google as the top visited website.
However, social media is unlike any other channel, and needs very careful planning and execution. Being a new channel, there’s a dearth of trained professionals in social media. Why not be one?
“71% of companies plan to increase investments in social media by an average of 40% in the year 2010.”
What’s covered in Social Media Marketing?
– Social Media Basics
– SEVEN major types of social channels & strategy
– How to & NOT to do social media
– Setting up right: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin, YouTube
– Online reputation management
– Setting goals & measuring RoI
– Tracking metrics and analytics
– Work faster with right tools
Social media, though great for brand awareness, is just one channel to help your business grow online faster! iZen offers an integrated program covering search engine, mobile and email marketing to grow conversions on your business website.
Learn more about iZen Online Business Accelerator Program